Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Why Even an Hour Can Make a Difference"



This picture was taken as I attempted to get a few groceries.. I was having a horrible time yesterday
and fled out of the store without buying anything.. I sat in my car feeling hopeless, defeated, and my
anxiety was horrible. I thought I will never be able to get groceries and do everything on my own. Why
am I like this? Why can't I be normal? I won't go into every symptom because I know it can be a trigger
for some. So I left the store but I didn't go home. I parked the car and sat for awhile, then I walked
around and calmed down. And about an hour later this happened..




The store was less crowded. I was alittle calmer and I was able to get the groceries I needed.. (smiles)

.

2 comments:

  1. My symptoms were shortness of breath, racing heartbeat, lightheadness, trembling, and the feeling that I must escape immediately.. and I mean running the fastest I can with weak wobbly legs at that point.

    ReplyDelete